What We're Building
lvl5 builds HD maps for self-driving cars using computer vision. Our iPhone app, Payver, (http://www.getpayver.com
) has thousands of drivers, sending us terabytes of driving data each day.
We receive video and other telemetry measurements from our fleet, and run advanced computer vision algorithms on the data to map the roads with high precision -- down to just a few centimeters. Unlike traditional maps, HD maps contain all the nitty-gritty details of the road, such as where the car should look for traffic lights, and how to turn through a complex intersection.
We work directly with automakers, and also with Tier 1 manufacturers to provide intelligent driver assist products as well as full localization capabilities for a "Level 5" self-driving vehicle.
- Assist CEO with daily operations of the firm, including office management, accounts payable & receivable, and other administrative functions
- Manage engineering recruitment pipeline, coordinate interviews, screen resumes
- Business development and client management and analysis
- Assist with recruiting activities; you'll learn how to seek out top engineers
- Manage Media Relations & Communications
- Strong desire to make things happen, willingness to take on a wide range of responsibilities and tasks
- Self-motivated, ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Very very strong communication, organization, and stakeholder management skills. This is a client-facing role, and you'll be the gateway to our organization so you must be friendly and energetic.
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Positive "can-do-it" personality - constant positivity is a must!
- Consistent track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- 2+ years of consulting / analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus OR
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Python
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Free snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Flexible Work Hours
- Fun offsites