Echo / Vascular Technologist
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. In total, the primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the health care system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Echo/Vascular Technologist is responsible for completing specialized technical Doppler ultrasound procedures in accordance with organizational policies and established professional standards of care. This position is accountable for the quality of the examinations completed utilizing specialized knowledge, judgment and critical thinking skills necessary to obtain accurate diagnostic images
- Day shift: Schedule: 5/8’s – Rotating Weekends
- EMR: Epic
- Graduation from an accredited two-year program in ultrasonography technology preferred
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), registered or registry eligible preferred, or Cardiac Credentialing Institute (CCI) preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Salary: $48K - $64K Shift Differential
- Full Benefits offered along with 4% matching 401K and STD Tuition Reimbursement Program
- H1B and J1 Visa applicants will be considered
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com