Locum Family Practice Physician
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility offers a variety of health and medical services that encompass the needs of the whole family. They are lighting the way to better health by treating chronic illness with a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all facets of the disease process and employs patient self-management. Based on the success in the treatment of diabetes, their providers are convinced that this is just one chronic disease in which enhancing the patient’s role in treatment has generated positive results. Their plans are to further replicate this type of chronic disease management in the coming year.
ABOUT THE ENGAGEMENT
Physician provides primary, secondary and tertiary care, including counseling and referral as part of a multi-disciplinary team; must be sensitive to the needs of diverse cultural backgrounds of the medically underserved.
· Specialty: Family Practice
· Assignment type: Locums tenens ongoing need
· Setting: Outpatient Clinic/ FQHC
· Providers see on average or up to 25 patients per day
· EMR = Nexgen
· Start date: ASAP
· Shift: Monday through Friday
· No Call, No Weekend, No Holidays
· 1-hour unpaid lunch break for each shift.
· Hours: 8am - 5pm
· Credentialing Timeframe: 30 – 45 Days
· Will consider new grads
· Current Alabama License
· No Visa applicants
· No mid-level
· Must be comfortable with using a computer (no scribes available)
· Must have MD or Foreign degree equivalent
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com