North Platte, NE
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas, and northern Colorado. In total, our primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives, and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Great Plains Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT
· Full-time, perm position
· Familiar with Cardiology, Critical Care, and Sedation
· Accurately interprets and transmits clinical information in English, both verbally and in written form
· Provides education and counseling for patients and families.
· NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
· Schedule: 4/10’s or 5/8’s
· Rotating call
· Current BLS certification.
· Current Nebraska or compact State license
· Will consider new grad RN
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com