Nurse Practitioner - Spine
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. In total, the primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the health care system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Office Location: Office is located in the Physician Office Building across the street from the hospital.
- Physician Staff: Currently one full time physician with opening for mid-level provider.
- Support Staff available -- Full-time office manager, 1 full-time RN, full-time diagnostic imaging tech for surgery and POC imaging, full-time office assistant
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient: 70% outpatient with regular hospital consults and surgery cases
- Work week is typically 3-4 days in clinic for mid-level; provider has 2 half days and one full clinic day per week with current surgery blocks all day Tuesday and Thursday.
- Midlevel provider expected to assist physician in all surgery cases and follow patient care post- surgery, both in the hospital setting and in the provider practice setting
- Number of patients seen per day –midlevel provider is expected to see patients in the practice setting in conjunction with the provider, with growth in the area of managing patients who are medically stable or need follow-up from surgical procedures to allow increased access to new patients on the provider schedule.
- Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Expectation is that mid-level would start seeing patients before 9 a.m. daily.
- Hospital consults – Approximately 4-6 per week
- Call Expectations – participate in call in conjunction with provider; meet daily consults on in-patient units and hospital ER
- EMR – EPIC
- Highly competitive salary dependent on experience
- First assist experience required
- Full Benefits offered along with 4% matching 401K and STD
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Credentialing Time Frame: 30 days
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com