Family Medicine Physician
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Our client proactively provides quality, affordable patient-centered healthcare. Our client is a non-profit community health center and has been helping southeast Idaho people for over 30 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The physician is responsible for administering direct specifically designated services areas of Health West, Incorporated. The physician works with the Chief Medical Officer who evaluates progress and advises when appropriate. In the required duties of this position, reasonable exposure to bloodborne pathogens is anticipated by association with patients, trauma and performing lab work. Additionally, you will:
- Provide direct medical care, emergency medical care, including emergency minor surgery.
- Counsel and advise patients and their families on problems of treatment, care and adjustment
- Refers patients to appropriate ancillary and supportive services.
- Participate in after hours on-call coverage of clinics.
- Participates as a member of the QA committee when assigned.
- Keeps strict confidence of all knowledge gained while performing the duties of his/her profession.
- Supervises, counsels, trains and conducts evaluations for midlevel providers.
- All other duties or assignments as set up per individual contracts.
- Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
- Outpatient Family Practice Clinic
- Seeing patients of all ages
- Board Certified Family Practice
- Active & Unrestricted Idaho License
- Up to 50K in Student Loan Forgiveness: Licensed health care providers may earn up to $50,000 toward student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site through the NHSC Loan Repayment Program (NHSC LRP).
- Highly competitive salary
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com