Chiropractor – Growing Practice
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Pursue your passion of caring for patients in a subluxation-based family practice with provided office support and management. Our client provides the people of this community with the gold standard in professional chiropractic and wellness-based services. They believe everyone can achieve lives of extraordinary wellness through chiropractic adjustments and therapies, personalized to meet each individual’s specific health needs.
Growing practice, currently serving on average 245 patients per week, an average of 12.1 overall new patients each week and average over 45 new patients per month per office.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Clinic Hours: 730 AM – 1030 AM and 3 PM – 630 PM
- Ability to effectively communicate with both patients and staff
- Display good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with the team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Staying current on new trends in chiropractic care
- Willing to travel to different worksites
- Degree from an accredited school of chiropractic medicine
- IL Chiropractic License or eligible to obtain license
- Successful Completion of NBCE Parts I-IV National Boards
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Our client offers a 12-week paid resident program to start serving patients in the most rewarding and best career path and practice of a lifetime.
- Earn a competitive salary and compensation package through performance base pay
- Profit Share: ability to share in the profitability of the clinic.
- Average D.C. total compensation is up 61% over the average total compensation. The average D.C. Salary is up 82%.
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com