ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is the largest healthcare system in their region of southeastern Ohio. They provide a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services. They have established themselves as the primary referral center for the region.
ABOUT THE RESPIRATORY THERAPIST POSITION
This is a permanent direct hire position joining a large team of over 45 RRT’s. Your primary responsibility will be to restore patient's pulmonary function; alleviates pain; supports life by planning and administering medically prescribed respiratory therapy.
- Meets patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests; assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan and supports life by administering inhalants; operating mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol generators.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage; assisting with breathing exercises; monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs, arterial blood gases, and blood chemistry changes; directing treatments given by aides, technicians and assistants.
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommending adjustments and modifications.
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians, nurses, social workers, and other health care workers; contributing to patient care conferences.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise programs; instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs; recommending and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
SHIFT & SCHEDULE
- 36-hour work week
- The available positions are night shift (7:00PM to 7:30AM)
- Weekend/holiday rotation
- Must be Ohio licensed and an RRT (CRTs will be considered)
Our client offers a competitive salary plus shift differentials and full benefits
- $21.16 - $28.45 per hour
- Night shift differential = $3.00/hour
About Luminary Global
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com