ABOUT THE FACILITY
Our client provides high-quality, patient-centered health care to women requiring obstetrical and/or gynecological services. Provides leadership that promotes a culture of safety, quality, cooperation, advocacy and collaboration helping to implement programs, workflows and qualify measures. Acts as a champion for programs required in a successful community health center. Provides clinical supervision for nurse practitioners and / or physician assistants performing GYN care. Provides supervision for medical residents and / or other healthcare students who may be rotating in the clinic.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A great opportunity for two OB/GYN Providers to join an established team of six physicians in beautiful Southeastern Idaho.
- Provides high-quality medical care to patients as evaluated by medical staff peers and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Communicates effectively particularly if supervising nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Practices according to the Standards of Practice including being punctual and reliable about showing up at scheduled times.
- Maintains accurate and complete medical charts in a timely fashion including appropriate documentation of quality clinical measure.
- Provides appropriate billing and coding information on chart audits as per CPT requirements.
- Works well with clinic staff and other personnel.
- Relates effectively with patients according to patient satisfaction surveys.
- Completes diagnosis coding on all medical encounters.
- Meets established productivity performance standards for clinicians.
- Confidentiality is maintained, and HIPAA policies are complied with at all times.
- Becomes an EMR super user to maximize clinical efficiency and is able to provide quality data in a meaningful way, including UDS and PCMH measures
- Is supervised and evaluated by the Chief Medical Officer or his/her designee.
- Other duties normally required of an OB/GYN physician
- Clinic Hours - Monday – Friday working 8am to 5pm
- Residents provide inpatient coverage
- EMR – Athena
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- 2019 Graduates accepted
- Visa Candidates accepted
- Loan Forgiveness up to 50K: Licensed health care providers may earn up to $50,000 toward student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment
- Highly competitive salary
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com