Psychiatrist 1 to 2 days a week
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a non-profit primary care, multi-specialty health organization offering a continuum of medical and human services to those in need. We are an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse workforce. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about serving people and who are dedicated to making a positive impact on the community.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Serves as a psychiatrist in a community mental health setting providing medical services within scope of license, training, credentialing, current standards of care and per quality criteria of the employer.
- Determines and documents evidence of psychopathology, if present, and makes a diagnostic formulation.
- Assesses client's needs and options to satisfy the requirements of the case.
- Discusses with the client his/her findings and recommendations.
- Decides whether initiation of treatment is urgent: medication, labs, other diagnostic tests, hospitalization, social setting, detox program; verifies that written consent for medication of client has been secured, documents therapist's plan and/or completes other referral/medical forms as appropriate.
- With consent of client, carries out treatment plan, documents in prescribed manner the interactions during sessions and progress of therapy.
- Discusses his/her opinions and/or findings with therapists and makes recommendations when indicated.
- Works harmoniously with Unit Manager(s), Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer to define and deliver quality clinical medical care for all clients with the units.
- Start: ASAP
- Part time / 1 or 2 days a week
- No Call, No Holidays, and No Weekends.
- BC/BE Psychiatry
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of North
- New Grads accepted
- MAT Certified Preferred. If not, must be willing to obtain MAT
- All ages preferred, but if not, must be able to see Peds and Adolescents
- Permanent Part-time position
- $150+ Per hour
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com