Family Practice Physician
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client provides health care from annual exams to minor emergencies and unforeseen illnesses. Their office is fully equipped to provide health care for patients of all ages and has a wonderful history of providing primary care services to medically underserved communities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will provide quality outpatient care outpatient. This is an excellent opportunity for a full-time Family Practice physician to join the family-focused team.
- Mon-Fri / 8-5
- Shared Call - 1:13 (Phone only)
- Average patients per day = 18-20
- EMR = NexGen
- Will report to CMO
- No Visa Applicants
- Must hold a MD or DO degree and Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- FP/IM – Must see all ages
- Current SC license / Will consider licensure candidates
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage
- Participate with NHSC/State loan repayment
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide www.luminaryint.com