ABOUT THE FACILITY
Our Client is a faith-based, not-for-profit community health care system that offers comprehensive health care services for people throughout northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will lead a team of medical professionals, which include physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physician extenders to optimize patient care. You will work with other physicians, which may include primary care physicians, neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, and many others.
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding physical and mental health; Refers patients to appropriate specialists;
- Provide immediate evaluation and treatment for emergency medical problems; Directs emergency personnel in transport of the patient
- Document all patient care activities and follow-up care
- Assist Clinic Manager in assessing/maintaining equipment, pharmaceutical and recordkeeping need
- Diagnose and treat pain as a result of an injury, illness, or disabling condition
- Determine and lead a treatment/prevention plan.
- You will treat the whole person, not just the problem area for patients of all ages.
- This position is accepting MD or DO providers identified as Physiatrist – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- Our client will accept Board Certified or Board Eligible qualified candidates.
- ** Client will accept new grads for this position!
- Highly competitive salary
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com