RN – CLINICAL MANAGER - ER
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The RN Clinical Manager in the ER is responsible for the management and quality of nursing which includes adult medical and surgical, oncology, and medical emergency situations that may arise on these units by furnishing guidance and broad supervision.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the critical care field.
- Effectively coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Accurately interprets and transmits clinical information in English, both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrates professional management skills in leadership.
- Day shift: Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- EMR: Epic
- Current BLS, PALS or ENPC, TNCC NIHSS certification.
- BSN (in progress to complete)
- Current Nebraska or compact State license
- Minimum 2-year ER experience.
- Highly competitive salary
- Call: May be required as this a management role. Call Back rate 1.5X
- Shift Differential
- Full Benefits offered along with 4% matching 401K and STD
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- H1B and J1 Visa applicants will be considered
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility is a nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. In total, the primary and secondary service areas span 34 counties, 136,000 lives and approximately 67,832 square miles, about the size of the state of Pennsylvania. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the health care system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center. The system employs approximately 1,100 employees and has more than 200 volunteers. The range of patient populations served includes neonatal, pediatric, adult, obstetric and geriatric.
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com