Family Practice Physician – Outpatient Clinic
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be joining seven other Family Practice Board Certified Physicians, three Nurse Practitioners, and five Physician Assistants. This opportunity provides you with the ability to have a full spectrum family practice by allowing you to do a full range of services, endoscopic procedures, dermatology, and any other expanded services that you may have training in. Along with the great salary guarantee, a generous productivity incentive is also included. This opportunity offers a flexible schedule with an emphasis of quality time outside of work. Grow both personally and professionally as you enjoy your family practice career.
- Outpatient family practice with some inpatient coverage required.
- Inpatient: Rounding, admitting. ER handles codes and procedures.
- Average Patients per day: 18-20
- Clinic Hours: 7a-6p
- Provider Schedule: Flexible 40 hours week. Options to work 4 or 5 days a week.
- Minimal Call Schedule
- No Weekends or Nights (covered by APP’s)
- Payer Mix: 61% Commercial, 23% Medicare, 11% Medicaid, 5% Self
- EMR: Aprima / CPSI
- Physician must hold a MD or DO degree and BC/BE (truly BE) in Family Medicine.
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage.
- State loan repayment program
- Current KS license, or will accept Providers needing KS State license.
Our client’s compensation and benefits offer an excellent overall package that is in the top 85th percentile of the market.
- The family practice opportunity offers a very market competitive guaranteed base salary 1st Year - Range from $210,000 to $260,000 depending on skill level and schedule.
- A signing bonus (case by case basis)
- A student loan repayment plan
- A physician production incentive usually achieved by the 2nd year
- Paid physician benefits include; medical/dental benefits and long-term disability
- Retirement plan (401-K)
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation – Four weeks and major holidays
- Paid CME, Dues & Subscriptions -$4,200 per year
- Paid leave for CME – Five days
- Relocation package
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility is a community based, private not-for-profit 25 bed critical access hospital. They strive to be the most progressive, dependable, knowledgeable regional medical center providing compassionate, evidence-based care, in a cost-effective manner; therefore, becoming the provider and employer of choice.
They have the most advanced diagnostics on-site including an 80 slice CT, 3D Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and 24hr Ultrasound. Hospital acute care admissions in 2016 totaled 575 with 150 Swing Bed admissions, over 1,000 surgeries/procedures, 169 deliveries, and roughly 3,000 ER visits.
The system serves a thriving Specialty Clinic with over 30 specialty physicians from Salina, Garden City, Hays, Wichita, and Denver, CO. They are continuously seeking additional ways to expand our services and offer breakthrough technology in order to carry out our mission of, Enhancing the Lives of Those we Serve.
ABOUT LUMINARY GLOBAL
Luminary Global (LG), is a Minority, Women-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) healthcare services and supply company providing quality medical professionals, supplies, and equipment to commercial, federal, state, and local governments. We provide Locum Tenen and Permanent Staffing of Physicians, Advanced Providers, and Allied Health Professionals. Visit our website to view all of LG’s contract and permanent placement opportunities nationwide. www.luminaryint.com