LumaDent Sales Representative
Founded in 2009, LumaDent™ manufactures and sells custom-made dental Loupes and LED Headlight Packages for dental and medical professionals at all levels. Today, our products are used by customers across the world and our customer support is lauded as one of the best!
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Territory Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA.
- $40,000 + Commission + Bonus + Mileage
Responsibilities and Duties:
75% Daily Tasks
- Establish contact with new potential customers within a designated territory.
- Log and follow-up with new leads on a daily basis.
- Log opportunities, prepare quotes, and follow up via email and/or phone.
- Attend local events and trade shows as needed.
- Record Sales Orders in accordance with company policy.
- Drive to sales calls within the designated territory.
- Remain in contact with existing accounts and provide new product updates.
- Conduct field service or sales calls with existing customers.
- Drive to service calls within the designated territory.
15% Schools (Dental & Hygiene)
- Attend events at schools and residency programs within the designated territory.
- Visit and present at dental schools and residency programs and organize group orders.
- Attend national, regional, and territory trade shows and meetings as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working independently from a home office.
- Self-driven with proven sales prospecting skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have a form of transportation to/from sales/service calls within the designated territory.
- Experience selling premium priced products or services in a territory.
- Proficient writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills are necessary to input orders, navigate reports, and manage accounts.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a growing medical equipment company that provides a base salary plus sales commission and bonuses then submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org