Senior Software Developer
Lukka is the leading software and data services provider for middle and back office crypto asset processing. We are laying the foundation for the technology and shaping data products for blockchain and crypto assets to allow our customers to scale and grow their businesses. We are proud to call some of the industry’s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. During this incredibly exciting time in the rapidly growing nascent crypto asset class, we are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the Lukka development team based in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated, hands-on senior developer to design, build and support various components of our flagship product. Being chiefly responsible for server-side software development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability, while delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solution.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in all phases of SDLC
- 5+ years of experience building high quality, test-driven, scalable solutions
- Deep practical experience in delivering applications based on MVC, REST services, Java/J2EE, Spring
- Experience with real-time, high volume systems
- Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker), microservices, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with DLT technologies and a knowledge of the finance domain would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment