Who are we:
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products for the crypto-asset ecosystem.
So, what does that mean?
We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
Currently, we have raised $25 million in funding and are a series B start-up working out of Flatiron/Union Sq NYC.
Let’s talk more about why you’re here. Currently, we are looking for a Product Specialist - Pricing.
We know, we know...job descriptions never give you the best understanding of the actual experience and the same way that we are making crypto more accountable, our people team is here to make sure we are accountable too (for new team members that is). Here are some questions we thought you’d be wondering about:
As a Product Specialist, What exactly am I working on?
- Lukka Pricing is a data product that requires constant monitoring for data quality.
- You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new functionality and our product roadmap that will directly impact clients.
What challenges/problems will I be solving?
- Data quality needs to be ensured in as close to real-time as possible. This means quick response times are essential to our success.
- We must maintain data quality for both external and internal pricing sources, such as Lukka Prime. This offers a lot of opportunities to get creative when it comes to implementing new controls and monitoring procedures, but it also means that we won’t always be able to Google the answer.
What does the day to day look?
- Reviewing and responding to alerts (mostly via JIRA) in a timely fashion.
- Looking for patterns in alerts, identifying false positives, and implementing procedures to improve our data quality controls.
- Ability to effectively query our internal database (SQL is easy, and anyone with technical aptitude can learn it) and write basic scripts to query external pricing source APIs (slightly more technical) is essential.
Why is this important?
- Without guaranteeing the best data quality standards in the industry, our clients will not be able to trust that Lukka Prime is a good and accurate price. Providing the wrong prices to our institutional clients could result in big problems for all parties involved when the audit season arrives.
Let’s talk about what we are looking for:
- Technical aptitude - You must be confident in your ability to learn how to write simple scripts, primarily relating to SQL and public APIs.
- Creative & critical thinking - You will be responsible for implementing new controls to maintain data accuracy.
- Open-mindedness - You will from time to time, be asked to assist with tasks that reach beyond the typical day-to-day responsibilities and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves.
What are some common traits of your team as a whole?:
- Growth & Impact
- Collaboration & Accomplish
- Discover & Create
What’s life @ Lukka like?
Well, it’s a startup. We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing crypto company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. With the introduction of a new asset class, we help traditional financial services firms participate in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Continuing Education - we can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning, so we are happy to partner with you on your learning goals and initiatives
- Flexible PTO - burn out is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
- Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- Weekly Catered Lunches - specified to all dietary needs and request
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- Career Growth - we’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us
- Weekly shout outs and awards - we’re a nimble team, going fast but we still want to recognize those whose contributions have gone above and beyond
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply at: and our people team will be in touch.