Lukka builds middle and back-office SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. We are proud to call some of the industry’s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
We are looking for a commercial focused Account Manager to join the Lukka team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated individual to help us grow the use of our platform and products. The role includes working directly with customers, tracking feedback and issues, helping to measure and improve customer satisfaction, sourcing and closing up-sell opportunities, and ensuring renewal of customer subscriptions.
If you have a passion for SaaS, love blockchain and crypto, and have the right experience, please send us a resume!
- Work directly with Lukka’s customers; i.e., crypto hedge funds, exchanges, trading desks, custodians, to build lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
- Collect, track, and communicate customer feedback, feature requests and issues
- Ensure product alignment with customer demand and industry trends
- Capture and drive customer satisfaction metrics
- Socialize product roadmap into install base
- Up-sell new platform and product capabilities
- Manage customer subscription renewal process
- Coordinate with product team to prioritize features and enhancements
- Understand and monitor ecosystem and competitive landscape
- New York City-based (no exceptions)
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS account management
- Experience in financial services is a huge plus
- Ability to provide world-class service to customer base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work directly with customers
- Exceptional organization and project management skills with relentless focus on the details
- Passion for all things blockchain and crypto
- Self-motivated team player able to work independently in a small, fast-paced environment