Who are we:
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products for the crypto-asset ecosystem.
So, what does that mean?
We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
Currently, we have raised $25 million in funding and are a series B start-up working out of Flatiron/Union Sq NYC.
Let’s talk more about why you’re here. Currently, we are looking for UX/UI Designer.
We know, we know...job descriptions never give you the best understanding of the actual experience and the same way that we are making crypto more accountable, our people team is here to make sure we are accountable too (for new team members that is). Here are some questions we thought you’d be wondering about:
As a UX/UI Designer, What exactly am I working on?
- Designing and optimizing how clients will view and interact with the Lukka product suite
- Gathering business requirements and creatively developing solutions
- Improving existing processes and contributing to developing new processes at scale
- Facilitating product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Working closely with our product managers, and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem.
- Creating prototypes that showcase design concepts and sustainable interaction patterns.
What challenges/problems will I be solving?
- Determining how to deliver the best user experience
- Designing how clients will view and interact with the Lukka product suite ways to process data into our product suite
- Meeting the needs of our clients and a changing new industry
- Bridging the gap between digital asset accounting and traditional accounting through intuitive design
What does the day to day look?
- Keeping up with the industry news, standards and changes
- Working with engineering, product, and sales teams to prioritize and manage the development of all data coming into the company
Why is this important?
- We are building the future for digital assets. This role will be extremely important for our success and customer satisfaction/loyalty
Let’s talk about what we are looking for:
- Portfolio required showcasing wireframing and design background (preferably with data or B2B experience)
- Experience with taking business requirements and creatively developing solutions using data
- Team player and self-starter with a passion for design and finding smart solutions to complex problems.
What are some common traits of your team as a whole?:
- Growth & Impact
- Collaboration & Accomplish
- Discover & Create
What’s life @ Lukka like?
Well, it’s a startup. We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing crypto company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. With the introduction of a new asset class, we help traditional financial services firms participate in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Continuing Education - we can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning, so we are happy to partner with you on your learning goals and initiatives
- Flexible PTO - burn out is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
- Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- Weekly Catered Lunches - specified to all dietary needs and request
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- Career Growth - we’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us
- Weekly shout outs and awards - we’re a nimble team, going fast but we still want to recognize those whose contributions have gone above and beyond
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply at: and our people team will be in touch.