Business Development Representative
Lukka builds middle and back-office SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. We are proud to call some of the industry’s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
This is an exciting time to join the Lukka team as a Business Development Representative. Working directly with the CEO, COO and other members of the executive team, this individual will be responsible for helping to drive company -wide initiatives. The Business Development Representative will also assist with developing Lukka’s commercial services and solutions. This individual will be responsible for representing Lukka within the crypto ecosystem, building awareness and value. We’re a fast moving company, meaning it’s all hands on deck, so willingness to help with anything else that needs to be done is huge!
- Synthesizing insights from patterns in conversation and reflecting back the key points from a conversation in order to align across, commitments, and lay out next steps
- Using high levels of emotional intelligence supporting intellectual curiosity, professionalism, and dynamic conversation
- Identifying and developing potential strategic partnerships and opportunities for the firm
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with clients, partners, vendors, regulators, and investors
- Structure deals and navigating conversations to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Work closely with internal teams, such as product, marketing, legal, sales, and engineering to ensure alignment in strategy and priority of strategic partnership opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, economics or business related field
- At least two years experience working in business development, partnerships or sales at a FinTech/ tech company. Startups and venture investing experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of financial markets
- Experience with trading operations a plus (especially middle and back office operations)
- Experience with crypto/blockchain ecosystems is a huge plus!
- Willingness and ability to travel required at least 25% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications and engineering internally and externally
- Willingness to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity