Lukka builds middle and back-office SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. We are proud to call some of the industry’s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
We are looking for a highly skilled Front End Engineer to join our team! Join us if you have expertise in taking an idea to prototype to deliverable and can really wow our users. At Lukka we constantly strive to deliver the best UX experiences and relevant visualization, information to our users with world class data analytic on daily terabytes of financial data.
- Take ownership of the development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using modern frameworks
- Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict vast amounts of data in an industry-leading crypto asset processing portal
- Work with product team and designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build new customer-facing features
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Ability to cut through fog, distill ideas into tangible executables and translate to deliverables
- Plug into the latest FE technology trend, but truly believe the best stack is stack that works and delivers
- Demonstrated 5+ years of success delivering projects using HTML/CSS
- Demonstrated ability to lead or drive a project with sound technical and design skills
- Deep practical knowledge of delivering applications based on MVC and REST services
- Strong knowledge of web standards (ES6/7/8, HTML5, CSS3) and HTTP protocol
- Strong fundamentals, knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience in data visualization, interaction for real-time, high volume systems
- Experience with code build, package, version, release and deployment process
- Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker, Kubernetes), microservices is a plus