Who are we:
We are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products for the crypto-asset ecosystem.
So, what does that mean?
We build SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. Our products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest ones our clients.
Currently, we have raised $25 million in funding and are a series B start-up working out of Flatiron/Union Sq NYC.
Let’s talk more about why you’re here. Currently, we are looking for a Product Specialist.
We know, we know...job descriptions never give you the best understanding of the actual experience and the same way that we are making crypto more accountable, our people team is here to make sure we are also accountable (for new team members that is). Here are some questions we thought you’d be wondering about:
As a Product Specialist, What exactly am I working on?
- Building APIs to the digital ecosystem for our proprietary product suite
- Improving existing processes and contributing to developing new processes at scale
- Reconciling and analyzing large data sets to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Managing the software development lifecycle for all data projects
What challenges/problems will I be solving?
- Developing new ways to ingest data into our product suite
- Standardizing and storing data sets for all client needs
- Ensuring strong processes are in place to increase data quality and accuracy for the company
What does the day to day look?
- Working with engineering, product, and sales teams to prioritize and manage the development of all data coming into the company
- Keeping up with the industry news, standards and changes
- Writing SQL queries and helping to streamline product efficiencies
Why is this important?
- Clean and accurate data is essential to the growth of Lukka, and it all starts with you
Let’s talk about what we are looking for:
- SQL writing experience, a basic understanding of RESTFUL APIs, JSON
- Comfortable working with large data sets throughout full product design full-cycle, with global teams
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
What are some common traits of your team as a whole?:
- Growth & Impact
- Collaboration & Accomplish
- Discover & Create
What’s life @ Lukka like?
Well, it’s a startup. We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing crypto company bridging the gap between business and blockchain. With the introduction of a new asset class, we help traditional financial services firms participate in the crypto-asset ecosystem.
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Continuing Education - we can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning, so we are happy to partner with you on your learning goals and initiatives
- Flexible PTO - burn out is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
- Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- Weekly Catered Lunches - specified to all dietary needs and request
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- Career Growth - we’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us
- Weekly shout outs and awards - we’re a nimble team, going fast but we still want to recognize those whose contributions have gone above and beyond
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply at: and our people team will be in touch.