Lukka (formerly known as Libra) is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading products for the crypto asset ecosystem. Lukka’s products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms. Lukka’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable information within a highly scalable and secure SOC 1 Type 2 infrastructure. Lukka is based in New York City.
We are looking for a talented Sales Director to manage and lead our enterprise initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an effective and inspiring leader who is able to find, establish and engage clients in order to exceed revenue targets on a consistent basis. Lukka is a fast-growing organization with a dynamic environment where the right candidate must have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You must have a strong business acumen and understanding of the financial services industry (i.e. exchanges, broker dealers and trading ops); middle and back office business processes (i.e. reporting, reconciliation); digital asset ecosystem (i.e. crypto assets, cryptocurrencies)
You will be responsible for defining/leading innovative sales strategies that will identify and close sales opportunities in large organizations. This role will partner and collaborate with the Commercial, Product and Engineering teams and it will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic partner and establish new business relationships with non-client organizations
- Define Lukka’s strategy to prospects and engage new enterprises as well as drive contract executions
- Expose prospective clients to the value of our offerings, and secure prospects with urgency to exceed revenue goals
- Navigate complex and long sales cycles with multiple contacts, departments, stakeholders and decision makers involved in the sales process
- Collect market data to drive our sales strategy and internal product development efforts.
- Communicate and report weekly/monthly sales pipeline and forecasting
- Establish clear, customer-oriented value propositions for the Lukka solution offerings
- Promote Lukka as a leader in the crypto/blockchain industry to customers and potential partners by presenting a visible leadership role. This also includes speaking at industry events
- Strong negotiation skills, possessing high integrity, and be adept to all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure
- Ability to create and present to a diverse audience with flexibility to adapt
- Must have a “hunter” mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude to exceed revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 + years of progressive enterprise sales experience
- Previous experience presenting to the boards and/or selling into large financial institutions is highly desirable
- Must have experience selling software/SAAS platform products to large organizations
- Demonstrable experience driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives
- Basic knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry