Lukka builds middle and back-office SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. We are proud to call some of the industry’s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
We are looking for a talented Sales Executive to manage and lead our enterprise initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an effective and inspiring leader who is able to find, establish and engage clients in order to exceed revenue targets on a consistent basis. Lukka is a fast-growing organization with a dynamic environment where the right candidate must have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You must have a strong business acumen and understanding of the financial services industry (i.e. exchanges, broker dealers and trading ops); middle and back office business processes (i.e. reporting, reconciliation); digital asset ecosystem (i.e. crypto assets, cryptocurrencies)
You will be responsible for defining/leading innovative sales strategies that will identify and close sales opportunities in large organizations. This role will partner and collaborate with the Commercial, Product and Engineering teams and it will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Act as a strategic partner and establish new business relationships with non-client organizations
- Define Lukka's strategy to prospects and engage new enterprises as well as drive contract executions
- Expose prospective clients to the value of our offerings, and secure prospects with urgency to exceed revenue goals
- Navigate complex and long sales cycles with multiple contacts, departments, stakeholders and decision makers involved in the sales process
- Collect market data to drive our sales strategy and internal product development efforts.
- Communicate and report weekly/monthly sales pipeline and forecasting
- Establish clear, customer-oriented value propositions for the Libra solution offerings
- Promote Lukka as a leader in the crypto/blockchain industry to customers and potential partners by presenting a visible leadership role. This also includes speaking at industry events
- Strong negotiation skills, possessing high integrity, and be adept to all phases of the selling cycle from need creation, proposal preparation, negotiation to deal closure
- Ability to create and present to a diverse audience with flexibility to adapt
- Must have a “hunter” mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude to exceed revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 + years of progressive enterprise sales experience
- Previous experience presenting to the boards and/or selling into large financial institutions is highly desirable
- Must have experience selling software/SAAS platform products to large organizations
- Demonstrable experience driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives
- Basic knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry