Lukka builds middle and back-office SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. We are proud to call some of the industry’s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the Lukka engineering team based in New York City. This is a collaborative role, impacting all areas of the business including our customers. The Lead Site Reliability Engineer role plays an important part in ensuring the quality, integrity and timely delivery of all Lukka products. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated, hands-on Lead Site Reliability Engineer to have full ownership of the DevOps function. We expect this individual to think critically about infrastructure, security, software, data, while delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solutions in the cloud environment.
- Oversee growth, continuous integration, and continuous deployment of microservice based architecture
- Manage infrastructure, application and info security controls and monitoring
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
- Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure incidents
- Assist with all aspects of operational security, seek out potential threats, and advocate solutions
- Bringing a passion to stay on top of current trends, experiment with and learn new technologies.
- Encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
- At least 5 + years of site reliability experience in a cloud-based environment
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Packer and Terraform
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, multi-account AWS configurations, IAM, and CI/CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of 12-factor app principles and why they matter in a microservices architecture
- Ability to streamline processes in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration would be an advantage
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and working in complex enterprise environments
- Communication is key! Being able to communicate with all Lukka team members, non-technical and technical.
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Proficiency in networking fundamentals, diagnostic, troubleshooting, etc
- Experience with DLT technologies and knowledge of the finance domain would be an advantage
- Experience with scripting programming languages such as Bash or Python
- Well versed with continuous integration systems, monitoring, and capacity planning