Lukka (formerly known as Libra) is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading products for the crypto asset ecosystem. Lukka’s products automate and optimize accounting, audit and tax processes for funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms. Lukka’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable information within a highly scalable and secure SOC 1 Type 2 infrastructure. Lukka is based in New York City.
We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the Lukka development team based in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated, hands-on senior developer to design, build and support various components of our flagship product. Being chiefly responsible for server-side software development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability, while delivering a cutting edge, real-time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solution.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in all phases of SDLC
- 5+ years of experience building high quality, test-driven, scalable solutions
- Deep practical experience in delivering applications based on MVC, REST services, Java/J2EE, Spring
- Experience with real-time, high volume systems
- Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker), microservices, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with DLT technologies and a knowledge of the finance domain would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment