We are on a mission, to make the world a safer place to live. As a group of risk management companies, we deliver a range of trusted risk management services, from testing and analysis through to consultancy and remediation.
We don’t micromanage here. So if that’s your thing, this role isn’t for you. Autonomy is a fundamental part of being part of our Lucion team. Trusting our team members to challenge themselves and support them in achieving their goals is what we are here to do as a management team. We take great pride in building trusting relationships with our team members. Our team members are with us for a long time and look to us to provide security and sustainability in their careers.
So if you are looking for trust from your management team and want to be part of our mission to make the world a safer place, then we want to hear from you! Read below for more details about the role and click ‘Apply’ to start your journey.
Asbestos Project Management, but not as you know it! The role would be ideal for someone commercially focused with proven leadership skills, excellent communication skills with a flexible approach and who is used to working to strict deadlines. You will need to be focused, possess an excellent work ethic and have the ability to drive the business forward through the development of new clients and commissions.
The duties of the Technical Consultant consist of:
- Managing Clients, Day to day liaison with key clients and dealing with queries and complaints, ensuring that projects run smoothly
- Managing workload effectively ensuring profit and other KPIs are met
- Writing and reviewing technical reports and specifications
- Support the Business Development Team with costing works. Carry out sales visits and provide quotations as required
- Carrying out tendering process including writing tender specifications, taking contractors to site and evaluating tenders submitted
- Planning abatement and survey work in accordance with current legislation and procedures
More about You!
- You must hold the P402/P403/P404 or the S301/CCP qualifications and having the Health & Safety qualification or experience would be beneficial
- Must come from good management, auditing, technical, consultancy, office, UKAS accredited, and project management background
- Must have good communication, people management, client facing and IT skills
- Must have significant experience in providing consultancy services and used to working with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- Must have experience with producing specifications, tenders and procedures, etc.
- Must be Client focused and client driven
Benefits of Working with Lucion
An attractive salary, depending on expertise and aspiration and company car await the right candidate.
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Company matched pension scheme
- Half yearly team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events
REGARDLESS OF AGE, WE PAY NATIONAL LIVING WAGE!
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.