We are on a mission, to make the world a safer place to live. As a group of risk management companies, we deliver a range of trusted risk management services, from testing and analysis through to consultancy and remediation. Our subsidiary company, Lucion Environmental Ltd, currently has an opportunity for an Asbestos Analyst to join our growing team. Ideally, you will have experience within the asbestos industry and be able to adapt to our fast-paced environment.
We don’t micromanage here. So if that’s your thing, this role isn’t for you. Autonomy is a fundamental part of being part of our Lucion team. Trusting our team members to challenge themselves and support them in achieving their goals is what we are here to do as a management team. We take great pride in building trusting relationships with our team members. Our team members are with us for a long time and look to us to provide security and sustainability in their careers.
So if you are looking for trust from your management team and want to be part of our mission to make the world a safer place then we want to hear from you! Read below for more details about your role and click ‘Apply’ to start your journey.
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos analytical tasks and building inspection whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Supervision of contractors’ remedial work, signing off removal works or rejecting unsatisfactory removals
- Visual inspection and 4SC procedures
- Update progress on site through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a phablet device
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation of Lucion Environmental Ltd.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
More About You!
- BOHS P403/P404 or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years analytical experience
- Working knowledge of HSG:248 The Analyst Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Attention to detail
Benefits of Working with Lucion
At Lucion, we build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join Lucion you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards
REGARDLESS OF AGE, WE PAY NATIONAL LIVING WAGE!
If you have any questions about this vacancy please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high number of applicants.
Lucion is an equal opportunities employer.
Please see a link to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.