Concierge / Receptionist
Love Haight Computers is your one stop boutique shop for all of your tech and computer needs. Specializing in Apple products and repair, refurbished Apple products as well as refurbished PC laptops, accessories, and peripherals, LHC strives to lead SF and the Lower Haight community in quality tech support while maintaining strong community engagement ties. As technical creative professionals, we understand the needs of musicians, film editors, graphic designers, photographers, other artists and general users. We help you fill your needs affordably and with timely, neighborhood service. LHC looks to make a transformative impact on the Lower Haight community as we move forward with exciting new plans in 2017 and beyond!!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet Customers and direct them to right department (sales or repairs)
- Check to see if they have appointments for repairs
- Price accessories, sell accessories, radio team with incoming customers
- Keep work stations and store clean as needed to maintain an efficient business
- Assist sales with presentation of products
- Organize team and marketing events with Community Engagement Director: team lunch, small workshops, meet and greet, help open office
- Executive assistance: calendaring meeting, clerical support, running as needed errands
- Concierge and receptionist is a valued member of the LHC team and will be asked to provide valuable input, suggestions and strategies for cultivating the future growth and success of LHC
- Ensure all orders are being processed and completed with invoice (SRO); call customers and let them know that their orders have are ready for pick up.
- Call prospective customers to see which products they may be interested in
- Answer phones, take messages and follow up with inquiries
- Other receptionist duties on an as needed basis
Qualifications and Skills
Associate Degree in Business or a related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism and last of all, a great sense of humor as we are a team
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs and possess a valid driver license.