Are you the kind of person that just loves when the barista remembers your name and order? Or the one who tells your friends to avoid a certain airline because the staff is unabashedly neglectful towards its customers? If you notice the best, and worst, service in your everyday life - this could be your dream job.
Lola.com is building the future of customer service and we need the right people on our team to deliver on this promise of excellence. As a Travel Consultant, you’ll be empowered to make your own decisions while interacting with our customers to create the best travel service...ever.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing incredible customer service to our business travelers
- Handling travel agent tools like a pro
- Managing complex itinerary changes and travel interruptions
- Scheming up creative ways to delight our clients
- Working with our team and travelers to creatively problem solve
- Learning as much as you can, as often as you can
Sound like fun? We think so, too! Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Understands customer service inside and out thanks to 2-3 years of experience
- Is very comfortable in an environment where frequent change is the norm
- Loves being part of a team but is also able to work independently
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is an expert multi-tasker and has a wicked strong attention to detail
- Thrives in an environment where feedback is paramount
- Lives and breathes all things travel
- Is skilled at quickly and creatively problem-solving while under pressure
- Is familiar with (or better yet, fluent in!) Amadeus
- Has an inexplicable affinity for wombats
Sound like you? Great! Here's some more info: This is a full-time position totaling 40 hours a week. The rotating schedule requires some nights and weekends as we offer 24/7 service to our customers - some shifts will be worked from our Boston office and others, independently at home. Pay is commensurate to experience - fluency in Amadeus will result in higher pay. While an hourly role, this position is fully benefits eligible. (And we've got some really great ones!) Lola.com is an equal opportunity employer - we believe diversity makes us stronger & hire with this in mind.
If you are passionate about helping others and you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference every day, please submit both a resume and cover letter with your application.