Lola is looking to add multiple experienced front end engineers to its rapidly growing team. We need your help to build the next generation of tools to streamline business travel, making the experience as seamless and convenient as booking consumer travel.
- Build elegant user experiences and deliver them to our customers frequently
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then think of ways to improve it and implement within our team.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to the team to enable them to build better software.
- 3 or more years of experience developing customer facing web and mobile products
- A desire to partner closely with product managers and designers to refine the product
- A solid understanding of front end performance best practices
- Fluency in HTML, CSS and related web technologies
- Ability to articulate and champion front-end design strategies related to scalability, maintainability, performance, security and usability.
- Desire to go beyond the functional solution to build maintainable and well tested code
- Any experience with the travel industry
- Experience with some of the tools in our tech stack, particularly React and Apollo/GraphQL
- Familiarity with Python
As a team, we value curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our engineering organization.
At Lola.com, we celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.