Senior Full Stack Software Developer / DevOps
Job Description / Duties
- Participate in the development and maintenance of custom code.
- Provide top-level technical services including agile development, system engineering, and software development.
- Actively contribute to cyber capabilities development and deployment to address emerging mission requirements.
- Perform in development, integration and production deployment.
- Conduct technical research on software development tasks including automation prototyping and tool
Required Technical Skills
- 4+ years of experience directly related to the following:
- Python software development within virtual environments or containers
- Development in Linux environments (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Development with data in MongoDB or another comparable database
- Development with Apache Thrift, Django REST or comparable network-based API framework
- Development with Python Celery module or comparable distributed task queue development
- 2+ years of experience directly related to the following:
- Lifecycle development of software systems using agile methodologies
- Development with automating and provisioning virtual machines (VMs)
- Distributed batch and stream processing
- Development with authentication technologies
- Writing and maintaining automated unit test using any common unit test framework
Preferred Technical Skills
- Web application development (Django, Twisted, Flask)
- Experience with Python Docker API
- Experience with reverse engineering compiled binaries
- Ability to write complex queries using SQL and NoSQL statements
- Rudimentary understanding of networking for programming over HTTP and/or TCP calls
- Experience in Linux shell scripting and Windows PowerShell
Soft Skills, Education, Other
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering, or at least 10+ years of comparable industry experience.
- Government clearance required: Active secret clearance
About Loki Labs
We are a growing business based in the U.S. that provides cybersecurity services for commercial and government entities. We value our employees and offer benefits such as fully paid family insurance premiums, competitive 401k company contributions, generous paid time off, parental leave, and yearly bonuses. Learn more about us here: https://lokilabs.io/company/