Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers’ shipments and provide visibility to shippers. They are encumbered by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we’re facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle, and are looking to expand our team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and fast-growing startup, and transform an entire industry by delighting our customers with powerful and easy-to-use features.
Here's the opportunity we're facing: https://techstars.wistia.com/medias/pjt51xaqux
Head of Marketing
We’re looking for a talented and experienced marketing leader to help us capitalize on this tremendous opportunity to build the premiere workflow and data platform for the freight forwarding industry.
Our Head of Marketing will serve as a key member of our leadership team, owning our marketing strategy and brand presence.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our leadership team, especially our CEO and Head of Sales, to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive demand for our self-service SaaS platform for freight forwarders
- Develop messaging and positioning to uniquely position Logixboard in a competitive industry
- Define target market segments and user personas to focus our marketing and sales efforts
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies, including email and offline advertising, as appropriate
- Own our digital brand, including our website, social media presence, and other marketing materials
- Create and implement inbound and outbound demand-gen strategies to acquire new customers
- Support the entire buyer journey from awareness to customer
- Interview customers to develop compelling testimonials and marketing materials
- Build a multi-format content strategy to authentically represent Logixboard as a thought leader in the freight forwarding industry
- Develop marketing content strategy including white papers, industry reports, etc.
- Plan and run roadshows and webinars
- Represent Logixboard at industry conferences
- Implement a rigorous process for instrumenting Go-To-Market activities and testing new ideas
- Scrappy and efficient with limited budget and resources
- Prior experience as a marketing leader for a SaaS company
- Experience working with tools like Salesforce, Mailshake, etc.
We should definitely talk if you...
- Have prior experience working at a startup
- Knowledge of logistics, freight forwarding, or related industries
- Are excited to lead marketing for a transforming a $2 trillion dollar industry