Logixboard is a cloud platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers’ shipments and provide visibility to shippers. They are encumbered by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we’re facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle, and are looking to expand our team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and fast-growing startup, and transform an entire industry by delighting our customers with powerful and easy-to-use features.
Here's the opportunity we're facing: https://techstars.wistia.com/medias/pjt51xaqux
We’re building our product engineering team here in Seattle, and are looking for our first key hires. These early engineers will have a tremendous impact on our product, with a great sense of ownership and autonomy, and enjoying substantial equity stake in the company and its success. Reporting directly to the CTO, these engineers will own their respective areas, with growth opportunity as either an individual contributor or a manager as the team grows.
Senior Software Engineer, Integrations
We’re looking for a talented and experienced software engineer to work closely with our CTO to ensure our platform’s architecture can sustain the tremendous customer growth we’re facing this year.
Integrations to back-of-house freight forwarding platforms like CargoWise One
, and SAP
are crucial to our platform's viability. We're looking for an engineer to own the integrations with these systems, ensuring that our architecture and support for these integrations is scalable and resilient. In this role, you will:
- Partner with the CTO and our product engineers to ensure our data model and API support our current and planned integrations
- Design, build, and maintain an adapter service to translate between partner APIs and the Logixboard API, ensuring high availability and service resiliency
- Establish relationships with the developers of our integration partners, ensuring we're aware of and proactively accommodating changes and fixes to partner APIs
- Prior experience as a technical lead on a product of substantial scale
- A product-first engineer, understanding how to leverage technology to serve the business and customer opportunity
- Not married to any particular language, framework, or tool - understanding that what’s most important is selecting the right tool for the task at hand
- Passion for evangelizing the best practices for security, operational resiliency, and modern, scalable architecture
- Strong opinions, lightly held - and the experience to back them up
- Knows how to balance technical excellence with getting the job done in the short-term
- Significant experience building for the cloud, and are deeply familiar with at least one cloud provider and its services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
We should definitely talk if you have...
- Served as a technical lead building and supporting integrations
- Prior experience working at a startup
- Knowledge of logistics, freight forwarding, or related industries