Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are seeking to hire a Front-End / Wordpress Web Developer that's willing to become versed in an assortment of development languages.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of WordPress Website
- Responsible to create themes and plugins in WordPress CMS environment
- Wordpress setup and configuration
- Develop and maintain custom WordPress Themes from scratch
- Develop and maintain custom Plugins from scratch
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest UI/UX technologies
- Primary focus will be the development of all client-side logic, definition and maintenance of the client side frameworks, and ensuring high performance and flexibility.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience with WordPress CMS
- Experienced Front-end developer (HTML, SCSS, PHP, jQuery)
- Must have knowledge of version control tools
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good