Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
- Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process
- Review infrastructure usage and monitor scale down/scale up events
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts
- Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regular basis and collect stats
- Review stats of application monitoring tools
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation
- Deployment of applications and rollback
- Maintain and Enhance our automate deployment process
- Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools, and External monitors
- Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events
- Database server event and usage monitoring
- Organize log, event and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development .
- Minimum 4 Years of experience with DevOps Engineer .
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP or Python)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch, VM, Azure Web Apps
- NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, ElasticSearch and MongoDB
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Data reporting and management skills
- Experience with Load Balancers like Nginx/Envoy
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker
- Experience with container schedulers such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or ECS
- Experience with ELK stack is a huge plus