Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring a customer-facing Integration Engineer to join our fast-moving Customer Success Team. We want team players passionate about contributing to our proprietary SaaS Cloud Identity Platform. This is an opportunity for someone to progress their career journey by working with global companies across different industries.
- Manage and own the LoginRadius onboarding and implementation process
- Provide exceptional customer support to ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that our customers face throughout the implementation process
- Become a subject matter expert on the LoginRadius cIAM (customer identity and access management) solution
- Understand the customer's technical set up and work with them to determine how to best integrate their system with LoginRadius' cIAM platform
- Develop crucial applications for customers to leverage in their systems and confidently present these applications
- Use your technical expertise to improve our customer onboarding and implementation process
- Work collaboratively with our customer success as well as our product and engineering teams
What you bring to the table
- Good understanding of REST APIs with an ability to integrate them with other applications
- Good experience and knowledge of web application development
- Must possess a technical aptitude with the ability to articulate product-specific terms at a high level
- Previous experience in the software industry including professional services, project/client management, and development is an asset
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and extremely well organized
- Experience working in the CIAM or IAM industry is an asset
- 2-4 years of experience working in the software industry including
professional services, project/client management, and development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent work experience)
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good