Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are growing! We are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to join our incredibly successful customer success team in our Vancouver or Toronto locations. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous project management experience and customer relationship management experience? Do you want to build career in customer success? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
- Assist in the transition of customer accounts from Sales to Customer Success
- Engage with new customers to on-board them effectively
- Lead and manage all aspects of the delivery project
- Coordinate the scheduling and completion of tasks, milestones and resource assignments
- Facilitate technical requirements and implementation activities required for the successful delivery of the project
- Support and monitor day-to-day health of each active on-boarding project Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them
- Manage all risk and escalation scenarios proactively and effectively
- Build the foundation for a long, successful, collaborative relationship with customers
- Transition accounts from implementation to customer success
- Lead and contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of project delivery processes
What You Bring To The Table
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to successfully manage customer delivery projects of varying size, complexity, budget and timelines
- You have experience managing projects for a SaaS-based solution
- You are intimately familiar with leading project management processes and methodologies, ideally experienced or PMP/PMI certified
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgement and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good