Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and well versed technical leader to join our Infosec team as the Information Security Manager in our Jaipur, India office.
- To develop and maintain the information security policy and accompanying standards, procedures and guidance
- Research and stay informed of potential information security threats, breaches, industry trends, emerging technologies, and response alternatives
- Conduct research and provide insight to identify, assess, and deploy security technology solutions and partners including but not limited to encryption, firewalls, authorization, authentication, intrusion detection, and gateway security controls
- To develop and deliver a programme of planned compliance reviews and ensure any gaps are addressed
- Engage in regular assessment of the current IT security environment to identify cybersecurity gaps in systems, processes and controls and evaluate the potential risk exposure
- Work with IT management to develop opportunities for improvement
- Architect, configure, manage and deploy devices including firewalls, IPS and IDS to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time
- Monitor and proactively recommend solutions for correcting issues related to security technology performance and capabilities of vendors
- Collaborate on critical technology projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle
- Develop and implement recommendations for security technology solutions, which may include technology for encryption, firewalls, authorization, authentication, intrusion, detection, and gateway security controls
- Work in an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects to assess security requirements and implement controls as planned
- Perform day-to-day security log review and analysis in adherence with company requirements and industry security best practices
- Do static scanning (code, open source libraries) and dynamic scanning
- The log reviews include: operating systems, databases, applications, networks and security applications
- Work with auditors to demonstrate processes and ensure appropriate levels of access are applied throughout the information lifecycle
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of security training programs and individual classes
- 24x7 on-call availability as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 8+ years of IT and security experience
- Experience in the field of security at least 5 years in the following areas: security engineering, incident handling, vulnerability analysis, threat management,
- In-depth knowledge of Azure/AWS Cloud and other public and private cloud infrastructure is required
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking (OSI stack, TCP, SDN, etc)
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of trends and developments in technology relating to security and risk management
- Strong understanding of information security controls, risks and threats
- Strong knowledge of enterprise security technologies, e.g., Virtual Private Network (VPN), Encryption, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, and Anti-Virus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux, VMWare Server, and other enterprise-wide applications
- Knowledge of information security standards (ISO, SOC), data privacy laws, computer crime laws, and federal data protection laws, etc
- Knowledge of vulnerability analysis tools, OWASP Zap, Veracode, Qualys, Sonarqube, Burp Suite, etc
- Knowledge of information security audit and assessment methodologies, policies, standards, procedures and best practices
- Ability to conduct risk management assessments; provide assistance in identification, prioritization and remediation of information systems vulnerabilities
- Strong technical depth and passion for security
- Ability to understand the company’s general business functions, and have a conceptual understanding of each division’s/department’s activities
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and service providers
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to convey technology concepts in a way that is easy for non-technical people to understand
- Strong learning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead and deliver change and contribute to culture change successfully