Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and well versed team member to join our Quality team as the Quality Assurance Executive in our Hyderabad, India office.
- To ensure quality products are delivered to the customers
- Test large data sets for data integrity issues
- Test functionality and outputs of various products on different browsers/devices
- Maintain detailed and organized records of tests, as well as, report bugs and quality assurance issues
- Perform regression testing and assess product updates on a regular basis
- To Minimize product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible
- Resolve issues reported by users and describe a method to reproduce
- Proactively provide immediate feedback to developers
- Communicate with Product and customer service teams in an efficient and effective manner
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 1+ Years of experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of writing and executing Test Cases
- Knowledge of Agile and STLC process
- Experience of testing APIs
- Experience with QA techniques
- Experience with SAAS application environment will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of database concepts and design (SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience in designing and documenting functional, regression, and cross-browser test plans
- Sound knowledge on various testing tools and bug tracking systems