Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and India. In India, it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS-based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience
- Work at all levels of the stack, from Azure/AWS+Golang/NodeJS+NoSQL/SQL to React/+HTML+CSS.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core Airtable features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
- Have worked at a product company is a plus