Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking an Inbound Marketing Manager to implement demand generation efforts that drive high-quality leads and build pipeline. This leadership role requires a confident and independent marketer who is driven by building campaigns that drive real business results. You must possess a solid understanding of terms such as CAC, LTV, and ACV. Also, our ideal candidate must have the ability to confidently communicate what these terms mean and how to influence them.
- You will develop, own, and improve B2B marketing programs that directly contribute to sales pipeline and company revenue
- You will plan creative multi-touch campaigns that drive engagement with prospective customers and shorten the buying cycle
- Responsible for the strategic growth of marketing activities
- Work closely with Sales Operation Manager to ensure marketing intelligence is readily available in sales and marketing platforms (Salesforce and Pardot)
- Develop conversion-driven strategies to increase MQLs and convert users through the buying funnel
- Partner with Paid and SEO teams to optimize performance with a focus on lead generation
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Implement A/B testing tools and develop strong processes for testing and optimization
- Work with Content team to ensure all content is conversion driven
- Take full ownership for website performance and constantly test to find the extra 0.1%
- Coordinate with the Sales team to establish metrics around lead quality that can be translated into campaign intelligence
- Experience developing a scientifically-driven hypothesis for testing
- Work closely with the Sales department on defining campaigns, follow-ups, and reporting
- Consistently monitor the marketing activity of the team as well as track and analyze the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the Enterprise SaaS space
- Reporting on marketing activity and forecast
- Motivate individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching and regular communication of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience generating a minimum of 300 leads a month
- Tried and tested A/B testing strategies
- You’re comfortable in a leadership role and are not afraid to jump in and make suggestions for improvements
- You know how to keep a team on track and motivate and inspire your team to stay focused on their KPIs
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and tech-savvy
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in a lead generation focused role, with at least 3 years in a B2B enterprise SaaS setting (candidates that lack this experience will not be considered for this role)
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good