Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India. In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and well versed technical leader to join our Product team as a Software Development Manager in our Hyderabad, India office.
- Be responsible for the ownership of a group in the product team
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers, managers and other related job roles
- Be a champion of engineering and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
- Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed development tasks and features. Track and report progress of the project against key milestones. Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of feature commitments
- Write, review and revise product requirements and specifications. Define solutions and tasks required for delivery
- Establish a consistent, project management framework and excellent development processes to deliver high quality software, in rapid iterations, for business partners in multiple geographies
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision
- Represent the technical organization and evangelize the work to senior leadership
- Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and support to direct report staff, for both technical and non-technical issues. Ensure high productivity of team members, Provide support for their career growth and personal development
- Develops quality standards for company products, oversees the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results
- Develop and maintain technical standards, policies and procedures. Oversee the creation and maintenance of company technology-related documentation
- Minimum 8 years related experience; minimum 5 years prior management/supervisory experience preferred
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent coding and architect design skills
- Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Experience with employee development, performance management and delivering results
- Presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build partnerships with senior leaders across the groups throughout LoginRadius