Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to join our incredibly successful Marketing Team in Jaipur/ Hyderabad, India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Be responsible for the ownership of a group in the product team
Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers, managers and other related job roles
Be a champion of engineering and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement
Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed development tasks and features. Track and report progress of the project against key milestones. Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of feature commitments
Write, review and revise product requirements and specifications. Define solutions and tasks required for delivery
Establish a consistent, project management framework and excellent development processes to deliver high quality software, in rapid iterations, for business partners in multiple geographies
Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision
Represent the technical organization and evangelize the work to senior leadership
Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences
Provide coaching, mentoring, and support to direct report staff, for both technical and non-technical issues. Ensure high productivity of team members, Provide support for their career growth and personal development
Develops quality standards for company products, oversees the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results
Develop and maintain technical standards, policies and procedures. Oversee the creation and maintenance of company technology-related documentation
- Minimum 8 years related experience; minimum 5 years prior management/supervisory experience preferred
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent coding and architect design skills
- Should have worked in/managed teams which worked on data systems/pipelines/big data tech
- Experience with with Go/Python will be preferred
- Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- Experience with employee development, performance management and delivering results
- Presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build partnerships with senior leaders across the groups throughout LoginRadius