Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
LoginRadius is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our incredibly successful product team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous software development experience? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Develop, use and maintain REST APIs and web services
- Design and develop database structure MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Write stored procedures for web application and reporting purpose
- Responsible for application development, maintenance and support of existing web and windows applications
- Develop integration with 3rd party applications
- Responsible for executing customer requirements and delivering the desired LoginRadius integration
- Prepare technical documentation ready for newly developed products and features
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Provide engineering subject matter expertise and thought leadership within LoginRadius
- Support customers with technical issues and manage complaints to ensure effective resolutions
- Assist in the technical introduction of products to the Sales Team and Customers, and act as a technical liaison for employees and customers
- Nurture the development of junior engineers
What brings you to the table...
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Previous experience building high-performance, large-scale web applications and reliable software is a plus
- Must have sound knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Experience and/or knowledge with MVC and Cloud computing preferred
- Good knowledge of database structure
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
How to apply?