Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to join our synergetic customer success team. We want someone passionate about building positive and productive working relationships with customers for trajectory business growth.
- Engage with new customers to onboard them effectively
- Lead and manage all technical aspects of the delivery project
- Coordinate the completion of implementation activities -- including onboarding training, best-practices sessions, solution configuration, and data migrations
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Facilitate technical requirement gathering and solution scoping
- Work with Implementation Engineers and Customer Success Managers to facilitate internal communications and task completion
- Take responsibility for ensuring the successful production deployment and go-live launches are initiated meticulously
- Help build the foundation for a long, successful, collaborative relationships with global customers
- Lead and contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of project delivery processes
What you bring to the table
- You must be motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to successfully manage customer delivery projects of varying size, complexity, and timelines
- You have experience delivering SaaS-based solutions
- You have strong technical skills including a solid understanding of web development, APIs and cloud-based technologies (demonstrated, hands-on experience in these areas preferred)
- You are comfortable working with technical leads including Software Engineers and Solution Architects
- Experience with formal project management processes and methodologies is an asset
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgment and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar project delivery role
- Bachelor’s degree is a requirement
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good