Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is looking for a results-oriented Technical Support Manager and Process Specialist to join our incredibly successful Tech team in Jaipur, India.
- Manage a team of Technical Support Engineers, who provide Technical Support to our Enterprise customers.
- Responsible for managing/running 24X7 Support team and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers
- Managing escalations by engaging directly with customers when needed and by supervising engineers that respond to situations
- Lead the hiring, training, and ramping of new team members
- Manage people effectively to adhere to Case Management SLAs
- Conduct structured meetings to create a cohesive environment of support operations
- Involve in improving customer-facing documents and internal knowledge base of Tech support team
- Responsible for designing and implementing an improved support process
- Select, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manage support Engineers across several shift
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and create a high performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Assist in the investigation of technical issues affecting client systems and seeing through to resolution
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent) with 5 years of Technical Support work experience
- Proven experience of 1-3 Years in managing a 24X7 team of technical support engineers and driving operational, process and people excellence for the team
- Prior experience in a technology company and providing L1/L2 support
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Good understanding of technical support business processes
- A self starter with the ability to work in high-pressured environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication (Written & Verbal) is a must
- Excellent time management and task prioritization skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Willing to work in night shift and weekend
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good