Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an ambitious Senior DevOps Engineer to join our fast-moving Information Security - InfoSec department. This is a leadership role that requires a confident and independent individual who is driven by building a global platform that drives real business results.
- Maintaining and enhancing deployment scripts, tools, and methodologies
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation
- Ensuring efficient and scalable artifact deployments to production servers using automation scripts and other deployment tools
- Monitor the LoginRadius SaaS infrastructure and work with QA, Developers, Ops to identify and solve problems
- Iterative analysis, modeling, testing, profiling of various components of the SaaS application
- Responsible for providing technical expertise to other teams as you build specific expertise in the deployment and operational best practices specific to our application
- Responding to and resolving technical emergencies
- Documenting findings and recommendations for improvement
- Making recommendations to, and interfacing with engineering to ensure 100% application uptime
- Ensure the DR/failover mechanisms are in place and are working correctly
- Provide input to Development and Ops team members when new architectures, designs, or operational models are being formulated
- Work with other departments in the company to gather requirements and coordinate activities
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computing science, electrical engineering, or related technical discipline
- Minimum of a combined 5 years of application development and sysadmin experience
- Must have considerable real-world experience in connection pooling & multithreaded design patterns
- Must have experience with developing and operationalizing very high volume applications in distributed, highly scalable, high availability topologies
- Mandatory experience with one or more scripting languages: Shell and Python, Go, or Java
- Experience with Load Balancers like Nginx/Envoy
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker
- Experience with container schedulers such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or ECS
- Experience with ELK stack is a huge plus
- Experience with complex SaaS Production or critical web services environments
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP in a production environment: EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, CloudWatch, VM, Azure Web Apps
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka deployment
- Experience with environment monitoring in 24/7 web and REST API application environments
- Availability for occasional on-call after-hours support
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good