Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and India. In India, it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS-based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops, etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
Learn more about us at https://www.loginradius.com
LoginRadius is looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of data engineers. The hire will be responsible for building the data transport, collection, storage, and exposes services that make data a first-class citizen at LoginRadius. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Perform data updates, indexing, and maintenance in the application database’s
- Work closely with our backend and frontend engineering teams to log & ingest data into our platform and produce a robust high-quality data feed
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
- Keep the data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and cloud providers regions
- Minimum 3+ years of software engineering (Python, Go or Scala) experience in a data-focused role
- Strong knowledge in working with REST API's & Web services
- Experience working with No-SQL DB's.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and/or other Big-data tools is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
- Experience in building cloud services at scale
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and techniques