Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for a Director of Brand Engagement. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a compelling brand story and setting the strategic direction of the LoginRadius brand.
- Develop and lead a differentiating global brand strategy for LoginRadius as it relates to our company mission, vision and core value
- Own and monitor brand health and engagement - manage metrics, KPI’s, insights, ROI, etc
- Work with the digital marketing team to elevate brand visibility and reach through content and PR campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of our market and customer needs to align marketing and sales strategies with brand strategy
- Direct the development of marketing content and other brand assets
- Lead and develop a team of content writers and brand marketers
- Work closing with Sales and Marketing to deliver needed content
PR and Communication
- Develop a PR strategy, Identify PR opportunities and execute them
- Develop media relationships and manage external PR agencies
- Coordinate within the company to meet PR needs
- Develop and execute AR strategy, manage analyst briefing, and position LoginRadius into CIAM leadership
- Develop and publish thought leadership content across established content networks
- Execute on speaking opportunities
- Position LoginRadius as a thought leader in the CIAM space
- Identify key industry events; plan and execute an event strategy plan with a focus on ROI
- Manage and drive leads through webinars
- 8+ years of experience and demonstrated success in developing a brand strategy, in a B2B SaaS environment is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel - conversion, customer acquisition, CAC, etc
- Proven ability to build and lead digital marketing teams, and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent computer skills and tech-savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets or equivalent
- University degree is required
At LoginRadius, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good