LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out together. Come join us! Learn more about us at https://www.loginradius.com/!
LoginRadius is seeking a Customer Success Associate to join our incredibly successful customer success team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous customer facing experience or want to build career in B2B customer success? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Assist the customer success manager in various tasks to boost team efficiency
- Update the customer success manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily, weekly, and monthly activity summaries
- Help the customer success manager to gather and analyze various customer data
- Assists throughout the customer on-boarding cycle
- Manage the inbound customer leads, qualify active buying interest, and develop opportunities in prospective accounts
- Conduct discovery calls to understand challenges and solution requirements
- Coordinate with the customer success manager to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities
- Conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior experience for clients that will set the stage for effective follow-ups, as well as future product
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create leads and opportunities
- Interact with customers via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Credible lead follow-up and customer development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
What you bring to the table...
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Ability to work in a high-energy customer success team environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills
- Highly motivated to build career in Customer Success
- University degree required
- 0 to 2 years customer facing or customer development experience
You will receive thorough training to kick-start your customer success career. LoginRadius employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity to be full-time Account Manager in 6 - 9 months within our customer success team.
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunches
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked kitchen with great snacks
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
- Competitive compensation
- Free transit pass
- Health benefits coverage